"Research shows, that in the midst of crisis, more people in the US will go to their religious leader for aid than will go to either a physician or a mental health practitioner."
Spiritual Care and Mental Health for Disaster Recovery; Steven Harding 2007
We welcome the opportunity to serve your agency in the following ways:
Assistance in Developing a Chaplaincy Program in Your Agency.
We will come along side of you and offer a program model that will assist your agency in the creation of a chaplaincy program that will provide support for all who serve in your agency. Components of our model that we offer include:
- Information for Agency Leaders
- Benefits of a chaplaincy program
- Structuring a chaplaincy program
- Attracting and training volunteer clergy
- Ensuring program accountability
Provide 'In-service' training
We offer training in a variety of topics that will enhance the 'well-being' of your officers. Our workshops are innovative and practical. Experienced instructors weave the art of public speaking and the presentation of helpful information. Our most popular topics include:
- Bouncing Back: Building Resilience
- Bearing the Bad News: Delivering a Death Notification
- A Balancing Act: Keeping Your Job and Your Family
- Deja Vu: Secondary Traumatization